Kelly Clarkson ‘cozy on set with beau’
Kelly Clarkson was “pretty adorable” with boyfriend Brandon Blackstock during her visit to The Voice set.
Posted on July 11th, 2012, 10:30pm
Kelly Clarkson’s love for boyfriend Brandon Blackstock is very “real.”
The slimmed down American Idol winner has been dating the talent manager since late last year and is apparently not afraid to show some PDA.
RadarOnline reports that Kelly recently went to visit her beau on the set of The Voice, where his client Blake Shelton is a judge, and couldn’t keep her hands off of him.
“They kissed hello, it was pretty adorable and you can tell they’re passionate about one another,” an insider to the site.
“She just wanted to support her man and watch him in action. Plus, she’s become good friends with Blake, so she wanted to say hi to him as well. They seemed pretty buddy- buddy, they hang out a lot.”
Despite hobbling along on her sprained ankle, the source said that Kelly “could have easily stayed home. She wanted to be there through and be by his side.”
Brandon was apparently very much the gentleman and took care of his lady love.
“He was super cute, opening all her doors and making sure she was comfortable and felt at home on set,” the source revealed.
“He was completely doting on her and she couldn’t have been happier. Their love is real.”
© Cover Media
Keywords: Kelly Clarkson, Brandon Blackstock
- Sky Ferreira: I didn’t talk for two years
- Kelis: Chef school rocked world
- Kris Jenner ‘rushed to hospital’
- Cameron Diaz shares ‘equation for life’
- Odom ‘accepts marriage is over’
- Derulo ‘in no rush to get engaged’
- Kate Upton: I love my body
- McCarthy and Wahlberg engaged
- Ashton and Mila having a girl?
- Charlie Sheen ‘throws engagement party’
- Janelle Monáe inspired by Lauryn Hill
- Zooey 'getting broody'
- Arnie: I’m a relaxed parent
- Rob Kardashian ‘in rehab’
- Gwyneth 'thinks split is temporary'
- Emma Stone: Brave women inspire me