Irina Shayk found modelling 'impossible'
Irina Shayk has confessed she found modelling "impossible" when she first started out in the industry and was told to move to Paris where she failed to book jobs.Read More
Chris Pratt knew Anna Faris was 'The One'
Chris Pratt believes he and his wife Anna Faris "developed feelings" for each other as they were shooting 'Take Me Home Tonight' in early 2007 at the same time her marriage was ending to Ben Indra.Read More
Emilia Clarke is known as the 'dragon lady'
Emilia Clarke is known as the 'dragon lady' when goes into her local shop in London to buy groceries because of her 'Game of Thrones' fame.Read More
Taylor Swift wants to shake off Heartbreak Queen tag
Taylor Swift has revealed she wants to be known as being a "really good friend" and for "being really loyal", not as "the Heartbreak Queen" because of her relationship woes.Read More
Toilet brushes and vacuum cleaners turn musical in hands of Nils FrahmRead More
- Croatia festival to stage Houellebecq play despite security concerns
- Charli XCX has Bieber doll as mascot
- Giorgio Moroder for Ultimate DJ?
- Pharrell Williams buys $7m Hollywood Hills home
- Ed Sheeran impressed with wax model's bulge
- Kate Moss: I'm as famous as Kerry Katona
- Khloe Kardashian ready to finalise divorce from Lamar Odom
Life and Leisure
'Exercise-aholic' Greg Gutfeld takes push-up challenge
Ask Lou: Simple fixes to common home problems
Fun summer fashions to keep your kids cool
Would you tell your best friend her husband was cheating?
85-year-old gives sweet dating advice to granddaughter
KLG, Hoda tackle Bear Grylls' 'Give Me 10' challenge