Harry Styles: I can’t work my mom’s clothes
Harry Styles has joked about rumors he wears his mother's clothes by claiming he could never do her wardrobe "justice".
Posted on February 21st, 2013, 11:00am
Harry Styles has joked that he could never do his mother's wardrobe "justice".
The One Direction heartthrob wore a blue Burberry shirt with white heart prints to his 19th birthday this year.
The shirt was very similar to one his mother Anne Cox posted a photo of herself wearing on Twitter in October last year.
Harry denied he had been wearing his mom's clothes while being interviewed by BBC Radio One's breakfast show on Thursday morning.
"She works it as well as it can be worked," Harry laughed. "I don't think I could ever do Anne's wardrobe justice."
The fashion-conscious pop star also discussed the outfit he wore to last night's BRIT Awards ceremony.
Harry celebrated winning the new Global Success award with his bandmates Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson until the early hours of this morning.
"I'm feeling very fresh, it was fun, it was really good. [Did you wear trousers with leather knee patches?] the leather clad knee trouser, yes leather, was from my friend Nick Hughes who is a stylist, he got them for me." Harry explained. "[Talking about his gruff sounding voice] I think if you didn't have a hangover after the BRIT Awards people would be disappointed [having beers at the BRITs] is for the people, for the country."
Harry also praised the appearance of his ex-girlfriend Taylor Swift at the BRIT Awards.
The star spoke at the Sony after-party at London's Arts Club where he admitted his former flame looked good on stage.
"I thought her performance was really good, she looked great," Harry told the MailOnline.
© Cover Media
Keywords: Taylor Swift, One Direction, Harry Styles
- Scott Eastwood: Dad approved plumbing career
- Cyrus ‘fights Dominican Republic ban’
- Mindy Kaling ‘the opposite of boy crazy’
- Emmy: I want to marry again
- Joan Rivers still on life support
- Nick Jonas’ ‘deep’ relationship with Lovato
- Bieber arrested after crash
- Chris Brown sentenced
- Anastacia slams Kimye
- Charlize: Men should celebrate women
- Rita 'begs Calvin for track'
- Brangelina's 'giggly guests'
- J-Law and Chris''private getaway'
- Britney 'blows $30,000 on her dogs'
- Helen Mirren: I wanted to be a French star
- Lucy Hale's toilet trauma