Osbourne injures ankle in drain
Kelly Osbourne has her leg in plaster after spraining her ankle by getting it stuck in a drain.
Posted on February 21st, 2013, 4:30am
Kelly Osbourne has injured her ankle by getting it stuck in a drain.
The 28-year-old star showed off a bulky blue leg brace via a photograph on her Twitter page.
She revealed the accident happened in a public bathroom.
"Got my shoe stuck in a bathroom drain,” she wrote. “I was faced w/ spraining my ankle or eating the toilet! Guess what I picked?
“I just could not bare the thought of my face landing in a public toilet!
“However I'm now questioning my decision due to the pain!!!!”
The star has previously demonstrated a fondness for vertiginous heels, arriving at the recent Topshop launch in Los Angeles sporting a pair of high black platform shoes.
And she has become something of a style expert since starring alongside Joan Rivers on E! show Fashion Police.
Kelly is dating vegan chef Matthew Mosshart, and recently acknowledged that a wedding is on her radar, although the couple are not engaged.
“Yeah,” Kelly responded when asked by the American edition of OK! magazine if wedding plans were in her sights.
“Isn’t that on every girl’s radar? You’re born, and you’re like ‘I want to get married.’
“Honestly, when it happens, it happens, and if I’m lucky enough, maybe you actually won’t see me single.”
© Cover Media
Keywords: Kelly Osbourne, wedding, Injury, Matthew Mosshart, Fashion Police, Joan Rivers, ankle, Topshop
- Keira Knightley: Life is no fairytale
- Natalie Dormer: J-Law is so cool!
- Kutcher: Baby's boosted my ego
- Cumberbatch: Ask for my photo first!
- Ariana Grande: Family taught me to say no
- Lena Dunham: Early starts make me sick
- Juno Temple: Being covered in snakes was amazing
- FKA twigs: Romance inspires my songs
- Cynthia Nixon: Abortion should never be illegal
- Gemma Arterton: I love cold people
- Taylor Swift: I laugh at haters
- Nicole Kidman: Keith is my rock
- Cuoco: I'm emotional
- Rihanna presents amfAR award
- Kutcher’s ‘make-up artist’ breaks silence
- Snooki: My son is crazy