Osbourne injures ankle in drain
Kelly Osbourne has her leg in plaster after spraining her ankle by getting it stuck in a drain.
Posted on February 21st, 2013, 4:30am
Kelly Osbourne has injured her ankle by getting it stuck in a drain.
The 28-year-old star showed off a bulky blue leg brace via a photograph on her Twitter page.
She revealed the accident happened in a public bathroom.
"Got my shoe stuck in a bathroom drain,” she wrote. “I was faced w/ spraining my ankle or eating the toilet! Guess what I picked?
“I just could not bare the thought of my face landing in a public toilet!
“However I'm now questioning my decision due to the pain!!!!”
The star has previously demonstrated a fondness for vertiginous heels, arriving at the recent Topshop launch in Los Angeles sporting a pair of high black platform shoes.
And she has become something of a style expert since starring alongside Joan Rivers on E! show Fashion Police.
Kelly is dating vegan chef Matthew Mosshart, and recently acknowledged that a wedding is on her radar, although the couple are not engaged.
“Yeah,” Kelly responded when asked by the American edition of OK! magazine if wedding plans were in her sights.
“Isn’t that on every girl’s radar? You’re born, and you’re like ‘I want to get married.’
“Honestly, when it happens, it happens, and if I’m lucky enough, maybe you actually won’t see me single.”
© Cover Media
Keywords: Kelly Osbourne, wedding, Injury, Matthew Mosshart, Fashion Police, Joan Rivers, ankle, Topshop
- Carey ‘spent $100,000 on one-way flight’
- Mary-Kate Olsen ‘not happy with house’
- Selena Gomez ‘on the edge’
- Cuba Gooding Jr ‘separates from wife’
- Beyoncé ‘moving to London with Jay-Z’
- LiLo’s lovers ‘shocked by miscarriage’
- Ryan Lewis: My mom has HIV
- Katherine Jackson ‘unconcerned about custody bid’
- Spelling: I miss having my best friend
- Barrymore welcomes baby girl
- Gomez ‘unfollows everyone on Instagram’
- Perry: Niece’s birth was ‘amazing’
- 50 Cent ‘isn’t a fan of Yeezus’
- Paul Walker's brothers emotional film shoot
- Taylor Swift for Girls?
- Kate Hudson: Happiness is hard work