Nicki Minaj performing at Grammys
Nicki Minaj has joined the likes of the Foo Fighters and Taylor Swift as she will perform at the Grammy Awards next month.
Posted on January 12th, 2012, 2:30pm
Nicki Minaj is performing at the 54th annual Grammy Awards next month.
The rapper has been added to the ceremony’s coveted line-up which includes performances from the Foo Fighters, Kelly Clarkson, Taylor Swift and Bruno Mars.
It will be the first time Nicki has performed at the prestigious music event.
The Grammy’s official Twitter page announced the news earlier today.
"Happy to welcome @nickiminaj as a first-time performer on our GRAMMY Awards stage on Feb. 12! #GRAMMYs (sic),” the post read.
Nicki is nominated for three awards at the show including Best New Artist, Best Rap Album and Best Rap Performance.
The 29-year-old is also featured on 2012 Grammy Nominees Album, which is due for release in the US on January 24.
The Grammy Awards will air live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles on February 12.
© Cover Media
Keywords: Foo Fighters, Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars, Kelly Clarkson, Grammys
- Kate Upton's lawyer blasts picture hacker
- Pitbull's 'backstage blackout request'
- Andie MacDowell: I'm always sorry
- Juliette Lewis: Acting channels energy
- Selena's pal defends Bieber romance
- Kiesza: I don't party
- Bass proposes again
- Voight ‘disgusted’ by sex scenes
- Aniston’s movie ‘bible’
- Rivers’ daughter ‘keeping fingers crossed’
- JLaw's rep slams nude photo leak
- McCarthy and Wahlberg wed
- Ashlee Simpson ‘weds Evan Ross’
- Nile Rodgers: Get Lucky is a weird phenomena
- Kylie Jenner 'struggling with life path'
- Liv Tyler's designer romance