Miley not going to prom
Miley Cyrus has invited a fan to a date at her Phoenix, Arizona show.
Posted on February 9th, 2014, 12:30am
Miley Cyrus has answered the fan who stripped down and asked her to go to prom.
The 21-year-old pop star was asked by high schooler Matt Peterson in a video posted on YouTube.
The three-minute clip shows the student wearing little more than a giant foam finger used to cover his modesty as he presented Miley with a pair of red roses.
"I have been a fan of yours from the beginning. You've changed my life, and I want to repay you by giving you the best night of your life," Matt wrote the star next to the invite.
Miley in a tweet on Saturday politely declined.
But E! News reports the pop star did offer the teenager the opportunity to meet her for another date.
"Dear Matt Peterson, I don't think I'll be able to make it to prom BUT why don't you come to my AZ show & hang w me? Don't forget a corsage," she tweeted with a kissy face.
And it looks like the pair will finally have the chance to see if sparks fly at the Phoenix, Arizona show.
"I need a tongue tuxedo made by the 27th. THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE!!! #mileyprom," Matt promptly responded.
"PuHlEaSe," Miley wrote back.
The Wrecking Ball singer is scheduled to kick off her Bangerz tour next Friday, February 14 in Vancouver.
Miley will then trek throughout Canada and the US through April, before heading off to Europe.
The tour is scheduled to wrap up June 13 with a final show in Barcelona.
© Cover Media
Keywords: Miley Cyrus
- Sofía: Joe's ring rocks
- Costner: I need to articulate
- Orange is the New Black rocks SAGs
- Keira Knightley ‘loose’ at SAG Awards
- Redmayne explains solo SAGs appearance
- Jolie: We are failing Iraq
- Ronson’s ‘heavy’’ collab with Wonder
- Ellen DeGeneres: Design’s my true love
- Rihanna ‘so smitten with Leo’
- Paris Hilton's 'spiritual dogs'
- Colin Firth: I’m no icon
- Joan Collins celebrated damehood with song
- Britney Spears ‘worried for sister’
- Emma Stone: I can be mean to myself
- John Mayer ‘ready to wed’
- Adele ‘planning world tour’