Kelly Reilly: Dog's my baby
Kelly Reilly “can’t bear” to be away from her pet pooch.
Posted on March 10th, 2013, 11:00am
Kelly Reilly thinks of her dog as a “hairy baby”.
The Flight actress is notoriously private about her love life, but it’s thought she married financier Kyle Baugher last year.
Whereas the 35-year-old is yet to have children, she says her pooch is a good substitute.
“We have a one-year-old Standard Schnauzer and I can’t bear to be away from him for too long,” she explained to British magazine InStyle.
“All my friends have kids now and while they talk about their babies, I talk about my hairy baby. It’s funny.”
Over the past few years the English star has started to rise to prominence, taking on a lead role alongside Denzel Washington in Flight.
She also appeared in the Sherlock Holmes franchise and was subsequently linked to director Guy Ritchie via rumours.
“That was kind of terrifying because I didn’t spend any time with Guy, apart from on set. Someone just made it up and suddenly it was all over the internet: I had friends calling me up asking if it was true,” she admitted.
“The press were camped outside [my parents’] house. I was out of the country, getting calls from my mum, who was so upset.”
© Cover Media
Keywords: Kelly Reilly, Kyle Baugher
- Khloé: I’m an OCD freak!
- Mindy: Vince Vaughn’s hot!
- Tisdale’s Thanksgiving tribute to husband
- McCarthy: Honeymoon needs a turkey!
- Idris Elba: I was paranoid
- Groban: I love my Twitter besties
- Margot's getting married?
- Scarlett's sweet smelling daughter
- Karrueche Tran: I'm not single
- Kristen Bell's 'hillbilly' holiday
- Melissa Rivers 'honoring Joan this Thanksgiving'
- Lewis Hamilton sweats over Scherzinger
- KStew: I'm so sensitive
- Chris Rock's high hopes for Tracy Morgan
- Channing: Magic movie will blow your mind
- Natalie Dormer: I've got JLaw's back