Elizabeth Berkley pregnant
Elizabeth Berkley is “grateful and overjoyed” to be expecting her first child with husband Greg Lauren.
Posted on March 6th, 2012, 9:00am
Elizabeth Berkley is expecting her first baby.
The former Saved by the Bell star and her husband Greg Lauren are thrilled to be starting a family together. The couple confirmed the happy news, explaining it is one of the most exciting things to have happened to them.
“In life there are moments you cherish forever and this is one of them,” the 39-year-old actress said.
“Greg and I are so excited to be expecting our first child this summer. We couldn’t be more grateful and overjoyed.”
The blonde beauty also took to her personal Twitter page to let her fans know how excited she is about the news.
Elizabeth made her announcement after she was spotted out and about in Los Angeles with a now prominent baby bump.
Elizabeth and Greg – an artist and occasional actor - tied the knot in 2003.
Elizabeth is best known for her role as Jessie Spano in popular teen series Saved by the Bell.
In 2006 she created her own website to help teen girls called Ask-Elizabeth.
© Cover Media
Keywords: Elizabeth Berkley, Greg Lauren
- Freddie Fox: The filth I've seen!
- Jim Parsons: I'm king of cheese
- Mark Ronson: I'm all about glamour
- Elizabeth Hurley: Call me queen
- Justin Timberlake confirms baby news
- Kate Bosworth: Don't take work so seriously
- Pete Wentz: Beyoncé gave me anxiety
- Eva Mendes 'not ready for baby number two'
- Emma Watson ‘good at everything’
- Bobbi Kristina ‘has brain swelling’
- Mandy Moore ‘trying to stay civil with Adams’
- Bobbi Kristina Brown 'found unresponsive'
- Kourtney 'offers to carry Kim's baby'
- Kaya Scodelario: Mum gave fiancé green light
- Amal 'uneasy in the spotlight'
- Meghan Trainor: It's tiring being a celeb